NJTrout

I worked for HD while unemployed from my career. They offer basic
medical benefits after 3 months part-time. Included were
medical/dental/prescription etc. If you call a local store during the
daytime and ask for the Human Resources Manager they will be able to
inform you of the local practices in your state.

BTW, I had a blast working there Part Time for the months I was
unemployed. I worked in the Newton, NJ store prior to its opening.
Very interesting to be in a HD during construction. I also have a
great deal of interest in the retail HW business and learned as much as
I could about their retail management and merchandising systems. As
much as people but HD down, you get as much out of HD as you put in.

NJTrout