no(SPAM)vasys

Mr Fixit eh wrote:
I've been working for three weeks to get a perfect stain formula to
match my existing Oak kitchen cabinets. Because I'm building new
cabinets and trim to match the existing cabinets, the stain has to
match perfectly, or it'll stand out like a sore thumb.

I had to match some existing cabinets for some new work in a co-worker's
kitchen. I found the easiest way was to call the place where the
original cabinets were purchased and have them order the stain from the
cabinet manufacturer. A quart cost about $7.00.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)