Larry Jaques

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:11:42 -0600, the inscrutable F. George McDuffee
spake:

cross posted to both alt.machines.cnc and rec.crafts.metalworking

Does anyone have hands on experence with the following
combination lathe-mill? Strong points? Weak points?

In particular does it have power cross feed?

http://wttool.com/p/2007-0010

While I can't answer your question, I do have one of Shop Fox'
woodworking tools, the hollow chisel mortiser, and it's a great
machine. Shop Fox tools are like better-tuned Grizzly machines.

Personally, though, I always opt for separate machines. If one dies
and has to be sent away for repair (smaller machines), the rest are
still there and usable. With a combo machine, the whole shop is dead.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!