Mikepier

Paul wrote:
Can someone refresh my memory as to why 240V electric baseboard

heaters are
"more efficient" than 120V? In my application I am looking at

install one
750W electric baseboard in a bathroom, on a dedicated 20A 120V

circuit, but
the heating man strongly suggests I use a 240V model. Problem is

the
breaker box is completely full, and I'd have to run a subpanel just

for this
circuit if we go 240V.

In general as others have said already, 240V is more efficient, but for
your application since you already have a dedicated 120v 20A outlet,
and no more room in your breaker panel, you should be fine with the
750W heater.