The Real Tom

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:31:00 -0700, "xrongor"
wrote:

this thread is sad.... thank the american public education system.

randy

hey! don't knock the american public school system. If our schools
were any good, it would be differcult for people to standout and
succeed, since eveyone would be too smart. By pumping out dummies, if
a person can learn how to work, there isn't much competition to
standout and become a leader of your own group of idiots.

That's why some of the smartest/most sucessful people in america are
college dropouts (Gates, Dell, etc). Plus it seems common place for
non-american educated people to become power sucessful people like the
Governor of California!

So, let the school systems pump out boobs. I teach my kid to count to
ten without his fingers, he'll be CEO material in no time.

:-p

tom