Rheilly Phoull

"anil" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jesus
Help me how many times the 1 amp fuse in my Emerson VCR is burning and
getting open.
Some forums say check regulator q603.
Any body any tips any ckt diagrams?
That would help a lot?
Anil Deshpande

Well if all functions operate normally when the fuse is replaced I would be
considering the rating of the fuse.
1 amp seems fairly low to me if it is in the primary supply for the VCR.
Perhaps you could experiment with a 1 amp 'slow blow' fuse, or mebbe a 2
amp.
Is there any possibility of a wrong fuse being in there initially ?
It has been my personal experience that 1A fuses seem somewhat unreliable,
in any case a fuse will not protect electronics, so there would seem to be
little reason to hold back on a larger fuse if all functions are normal when
operating. Can you source the fuse value from the manufacturer ?

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull