WillR

Default OT Saw Guides

Castonguay, Guy wrote:
Couldn't find a group to enquire about the above subject.

Anyone had a chance to use them? Which one would you recommend? I am
partially blind and a newbie at wood working and would appreciate your
feedback. Working without one is out of the question for the obvious
reason.

Regards

Guy Castonguay

A better description of what you need is in order. I am really not sure
what you need. I can only speculate without knowing what saw etc. Even
then specific answers on what is appropriate for your saw is probably
in order.

I have added the newsgroup news:rec.woodworking ...

If your server supports it you should be able to click on the link.

Also a direct reply is included in case you have difficulty with the screen.

Hope that helps get you started.

Best wishes.

--
Will