Mastermech

Default What to look for in a Used Oscilliscope?

Well I am diving right into this Electronics thing. I am looking for a
decent power supply and a Scope. Also looking into classes locally.
Electronics has interested me for quite a while but I have never had a
chance to pursue until now.
Anyway I was thinking of picking up a used Scope and was wondering if
someone could give me some pointers on what to look for in a used Scope.
Any particular Brand for a beginner like myself?
Any common things to look for so I do not end up with a Lemon?

Thanks Much
JRE