Marty Marty is offline
Junior Member

Default Central Heating System?

I'm in the process of getting central heating system installed in my house. So far I've had 2 quotations.
It's a 3 bedrooms terraced house over 2 floors. The companies suggested I would need 9 radiator panels and a combination boiler.
Company A quoted me £4580 (with a Ideal combinaton boiler).
Company B quoted me £4160 (with a Vaillant combination boiler).

What I want to know are these prices fair for the work requires or I could get better prices looking around.
Another question I have is how reliable are these combination boilers and any particular brand is better?

Any comments would be most appreciated.