WillR

Vito Kuhn wrote:
Paul Kierstead wrote:

He is a troll.

I hate trolls and flamers more than anyone I've ever spoken to. You don't know
me from a hole in the wall. You're quick to discredit anyone who has a different
opinion than the mainstream in this forum as a troll, but life is not that
simple. You need to have a look at your conscience, and figure out what drives
you to say such malicious things about decent people. God above is watching,
and I don't think he is very pleased with your conduct.

VK

With any luck God will strike the worst offender with lightning.

I expect that Paul will live a long and fruitful life.

Good night!

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek