Don Wheeler

"Searcher1" wrote in
news:Ra5_d.4926$UV2.3825@trnddc04:

lot number 36066/45276

I have what appears to be the same lathe minus the sanding attachment. I
bought it years ago from an outfit called Post Tools. If you compare it to
a quality lathe you'll find it kind of crude. But, that being said, I've
had a lot of fun with mine. I've made thimbles, bowls, boxes, tops, and
tool handles. At any rate, that's a good price and you could probably sell
it later for about the same amount if you want to upgrade.

If you get it, you might want to look at their $39 set of lathe tools. Some
guys here have reported that they are pretty good. You do have a grinder
don't you?

Don