The Natural Philosopher

alexbartman wrote:

Hope someone can advise......here's the problem

Just bought my mother in law (aaargh) a DVD player and a Freeview box.
She has a Sony Tv with one scart socket and a VHS video hooked into the
TV via scart.

How on earth can I get these three appliances to hook into a single
scart input TV whilst allowing her to use the VHS to record
TV/Freeview......I'm stumped...

Thanks for any help

Alex

You have to daisy chain tehm all. The good news is that most DVD and
video stiff has two scarts, and when switcghed to standby, will pass teh
CARTY straught throiugh.

So antenna to freeview then scart to Video, scart fromn video to DVD and
scart from DVD to TV.