J. Clarke

LRod wrote:

On 16 Mar 2005 23:30:34 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

LRod wrote:

As a matter of general practice I have a long and fairly public record
of not discussing my religion (if any) in a woodworking forum for what
I consider the obvious two reasons: it's not on topic, and it's no
one's friggin' business.

In other words, you're NOT a practicing Christian. I figured as much.

I've got news for you, my brother. We're all Christians, even though
unfortunately not all of us are "practicing Christians". There is only one
God, and he is in three parts (The Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and we are
all his children.

A) I am not your brother. I wouldn't want to be.

2) What a sanctimoinious, bigoted prick you are. Tell me, how did you
come to the conclusion that there is only one god? I find it utterly
astounding, and highly amusing that people like you think they are so
special (and that their god is so merciless) that they are perfectly
willing to accept that the vast majority of the world's people (and
all born before 2000 years ago) are consigned to eternal damnation
because they don't worship your particular deity.

He's even worse than that. If I read him correctly then in his book Osama
Bin Laden is a Christian, albeit not a "practicing" one. I do wish that
he'd track down Osama and tell him that to his face though.

And don't bother to pray for me. I'm doing just fine, thank you.
You're the one that needs work. You should confine your energies to
that monumental project.

In fact, don't even respond to me. You have nothing to say that I'm
interested in hearing.

But I bet you will try anyway.

--
--John