Australopithecus scobis

Andy Dingley wrote:

What's in yours ? Suggestions welcome.

I'm neander: I only have a roll of paper surgical tape, a bottle
of disinfectant, a box of bandaids (fingertip, knuckle, assorted
regular), and some 2" gauze pads. I use each of these regularly. The
disinfectant is a new arrival. (My daughter absolutely refuses to let me
put Bactine on her scrapes, so I inherited the bottle.) A drop of
disinfectant on scratches too minor to bandage results in a noticeable
difference in healing time.

When I occasionally fire up the skilsaw, I first review what I'll do next
if I do something stupid.

The full nine yards of first aid stuff is upstairs. That set includes the
cartoon character bandaids, various ointments, larger gauze, Ace
wraps, and so forth.

My car/camping/hiking kits are much more complex than my WW kit.

--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad {dot} scientist {dot} com