Doug Miller

In article , "Vito Kuhn" wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

What is your actual goal in being here, Vito? Be specific. What do
you hope to accomplish? What wisdom can you offer us?

I joined this thread to answer a question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think
my answer was helpful. Then I shared a health disclaimer and I was harped on
like a blue whale.

You didn't "share a health disclaimer", Vito, you repeated what amounts to an
urban legend.

Why should we bother with you?

Nobody is forcing you to do that. You obviously have a strong dislike for me,
which is not mutual. There probably isn't anything I could say or do that would
change your opinion of me.

Maybe not. If you're interested in changing people's opinions of you, though,
here are a few suggested starting points:
- apologize for your earlier attempts to force new groups on a community that
didn't want them
- admit that you were wrong to do so, and stop trying to justify it
- apologize for ignoring the massive protests that arose at the time
- admit that you posted false, alarmist ravings
- stop trying to defend having done so under the guise of "sharing a health
disclaimer"
- don't post until you have something woodworking-related to say
- invest yourself in developing a more humble and contrite spirit

I said what I had to say about Gorilla Glue and acetone. I'll leave it at that.
Marco is capable of coming to his own conclusion, I'm sure.

And Dave, and I, and others, have said what we had to say about you.

--
Regards,