TURTLE

"Scott" wrote in message
oups.com...
The AC/Heat has a heat pump with emergency heat. RiteTemp 8022 cannot
control it. That is why I replaced it by RiteTemp 8010.

As the RiteTemp support suggested, I don't have to connect B to C. It
just make the Thermostat's battery last longer if connected.

Thanks

This is Turtle.

The first thing your going to have to do is give a brand name , model number ,
and weither it is a split system or a package unit all outside. Give this and
something can get started but till then very little can be done.

Also I have never heard of B from the condenser being connected to the C of a
Thermostat.

TURTLE