Dave Hinz

On 16 Mar 2005 23:30:34 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

LRod wrote:

As a matter of general practice I have a long and fairly public record
of not discussing my religion (if any) in a woodworking forum for what
I consider the obvious two reasons: it's not on topic, and it's no
one's friggin' business.

In other words, you're NOT a practicing Christian. I figured as much.

I don't see him saying that, I see him saying it's not relevant here.
Nor is my attendance record, by the way. Nor is yours.

What is your actual goal in being here, Vito? Be specific. What do you
hope to accomplish? What wisdom can you offer us? Why should we bother
with you?