Vito Kuhn

LRod wrote:

As a matter of general practice I have a long and fairly public record
of not discussing my religion (if any) in a woodworking forum for what
I consider the obvious two reasons: it's not on topic, and it's no
one's friggin' business.

In other words, you're NOT a practicing Christian. I figured as much.

I've got news for you, my brother. We're all Christians, even though unfortunately
not all of us are "practicing Christians". There is only one God, and he is
in three parts (The Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and we are all his children.

VK