J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

(Doug Miller) wrote:

The major point of my post stands: you were trying to force changes
upon a community that didn't want them. And that's why your presence
here has been about as welcome as a boil.

I think you're trying to spin this to your benefit, taking advantage of
the fact that most people here know you and don't know me. That is
unfortunate. I proposed a moderated woodworking forum, SEPARATE from this
one. It would have had it's own community, a different community, that was
whole the point of proposing the group.

You should take a look at your conscience, Doug. A get the feelin that
your personal relationship with God is in need of some nurturing.

Perhaps if relationships with God are of importance to you you should look
to your own and let Doug worry about his.

How do you know that that's God and not Satan that you have a relationship
with, anyway?

VK

--
--John