Doug Miller

In article , "Vito Kuhn" wrote:
Andy Dingley wrote:
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

I see that it didn't take long for me to be attacked after doing
just that.

But you didn't participate, you trolled.

I answered a question about where to buy Gorilla Glue. Then someone offered
mischievous advice (which was confirmed by the "chuckle" remark by stoutman),
and I corrected it.

"Corrected it" my foot. You posted the same hysterical nonsense that's already
been thoroughly debunked.

If you didn't mean what you said at the time, encouraging me to post here,
then you shouldn't have said it. Maybe you should have said that I could
"conditionally"
post here, but only as long as I don't express my differences of opinion. I
was really under the impression that you were being sincere, at the time.

There's a difference between expressing an honest difference of opinion, and
posting hysterical nonsense that's already been *shown* to be hysterical
nonsense. You'll be happier when you figure that difference out.

--
Regards,