Dave Hinz

On 16 Mar 2005 20:57:07 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Andy Dingley wrote:

It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

I see that it didn't take long for me to be attacked after doing
just that.

But you didn't participate, you trolled.

I answered a question about where to buy Gorilla Glue. Then someone offered
mischievous advice (which was confirmed by the "chuckle" remark by stoutman),

It was a reference to the ongoing discussion on the topic.

and I corrected it.

You injected false information based on zero facts into it.

If you didn't mean what you said at the time, encouraging me to post here,
then you shouldn't have said it. Maybe you should have said that I could "conditionally"
post here, but only as long as I don't express my differences of opinion. I
was really under the impression that you were being sincere, at the time.

Thing is, you can post wherever you want, and people can killfile anyone
they want.