Dave Hinz

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:38:28 GMT, patrick conroy wrote:

The waterskiiing pig at Tommy Bartlett's water show?

Died. It's a dog now.

Scooting over to New Glarus or down to Stoughton might be a little bit of
fun.

New Glarus has a good brewery, but he's coming from Germany, so he
can get good beer there. Stoughton has a lot of Norwegian heritage,
if that sort of thing is interesting.

I'd probably zip over to Milwaukee (about an hour drive) and see those
sites. Ain't been to the new Art Museum with Calatrava's piece yet.

There was or is an exhibit of furniture at the Milwaukee Art museum, but
I'm not sure if that's still there. I heard it was impressive.

There's some interesting geographical things in that part of the state due
the the glaciers: (eg. drumlins). Whitewater has some nice parks to explore.

Yup.