Teamcasa

John Moorhead said:
What a gas!

snip
There are a whole bunch of unfinished/unknown projects laying about...

snip
My next class is tomorrow..... same kids.... I am going to start talking
about measuring, marking and layout. All told, I think I did okay...
so.....

Ahh. High School!- Bringing back memories.

John, please keep us informed, I'm sure that as soon as they actually make
something worthwhile that looks good (maybe finished with a torch, wire
brush and poly), they'll become believers!

Dave

http://www.usenet.com