WillR

Arch wrote:
Hi Will, If someone ever did plagiarize something I made, my turning
life would be complete. In the heady blush of success, I could
conveniently forget who gave me the idea, but who suggested it to her
and who suggested to him and who sugge.....?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

If it will make your life complete -- then I shall at some point oblige
you. LOL

As soon as I can see something you did I shall copy it. Just make sure
it is exceedingly simple and it must not have any form of roundness as
Kirk has claimed that as his own... unless I can get to the patent
office first with my prior art of a 30 yr. old bowl. (Or he gives us
both permission. :-) ) ROTFL (This a joke -- ok?)

....Perhaps something you have turned in a square form factor and
requires no better than +- 1/2" accuracy... :-)

I am a "beginner" at this turning stuff -- again. So think KISS!!!

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek