Ronnie Gibson

Default Tipping a side-by-side fridge freezer?

I've got a large side-by-side fridge freezer in my kitchen. I'm going to put new vinyl
flooring in the kitchen but can't take the fridge out of the kitchen.

At the moment my best plan is to move the fridge to the far end of the kitchen, roll out
most of the vinyl, tip the fridge as much as is required to roll the vinyl part way under
and then tip it the other way and continue unrolling the vinyl.

I know that if you put a fridge on it's back for transportation you're supposed to leave
it for 48 hours before turning it on (to let the coolant settle or something). What I want
to know is whether I can tip it, say 20-30 degrees, and plug it in again immediately
without any problems.

Lifting the whole thing up to keep it horizontol is something I'd prefer to avoid - it's
heavy.

Any ideas?

Ronnie