mike ring

Default Paving - _not_ diy; what sort to get

I've decided to have the grotty old crazy paving round my hovel sorted,
mainly because a building society has reminded me I've got far to much
money for me own good (and all I've got to do now is get it ooff of them -
stay away fronm Alliance and Leicester).

I've got maybe 150-200 sq metres.

I would like to know what's best.

I fancy block paving, but maybe flags would be ok.

I don't want to have to work on weeding etc, any more.

There's pressed concrete, but I don't want it to look cheap and nasty.

Any suggestions and experiences, please? Any ballpark notions as to cost -
I haven't a clue.

Just a flyer; anyone know reliable firms in the
Brentwood/Basildon/Chelmsford area?

I'd be grateful for any help

mike