LRod

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:31:47 GMT, "toller" wrote:

If you read my post,

I did read it.

I said he could use it, but I wouldn't.

And I asked you why not.

It is a bad idea to put a 10a load on a circuit protected by a 30a breaker;

Please cite a single reputable source that supports that nonsense.
Just one. Of course you won't be able to because any reputable source
is in direct conflict with your distorted concept of electricity.

no one would argue with that except to be a jerk.

If you consider someone disagreeing with a completely nonsensical,
unsupportable proposition being a jerk, then I'll wear the badge
proudly.

The 1a clock on a 15a circuit is not an appropriate analogy.

It's a perfect analogy. That you don't recognsize it is an indicator
that you don't understand electricity. I now believe it was you I
recommended not give any electrical advice. You clearly don't have a
clue about it. In fact, you are the very embodiment of why people
should take advice gleaned from the internet with a huge grain of
salt.

Friend of Doug's?

That would be fine with me. He knows what he's talking about with
regard to electricity. You don't.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net