Phisherman

I'm deciding too. I may get the Stihl MiniBoss, 31.8cc, cab takes a
12 to 16" bar, has bucking spike, visible bar oil level, reduced anti
kickback bar, lightweight, excellent quality. If you are cutting
logs all day long, this one is too small.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:26:57 +1000, "The Hinchliffes"
wrote:

Hi folks,

I've done my homework but can't decide which chainsaw - a Husqvarna 350 or
an Olea Mac 947. Both are about the same weight, both have 18" bars, but the
Huskie is bigger by 4 to 5cc. The Huskie is $100 (Aussie fun tickets) more
expensive but does come with a case. Which one to buy!