LRod

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:51:20 GMT, "toller" wrote:

You can use that 240v outlet, but I don't think it is a good idea to put a
small tool on what is probably a 40a breaker.

Why not? Do you have a bunch of teeny tiny 1A breakers to power your
clock radio and other small devices with? Someone posted similar
nonsense a whlle back saying that because Grizzly recommended a 20A
line for their blurpfl that it would void the warranty to power it
with a 30A line. I recommended that person refrain from giving
electrical advice, obviously lacking a fundamental understanding of
it.

You basically want to avoid running two tools on the same circuit (at the
same time of course).

Why is that? Do you have separate circuits for your food processor and
stand mixer? Geez, where do you guys come up with this stuff?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net