toller

"hikinandbikin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sad to say but I have the Harbor Freight 29.99 special and it works
well enough to dovetail all 4 corners also. Mostly, the problem with it
is setup. From what I understand the 200+ type systems are pretty
consistent and easily setup. The HF model is pretty picky and is easy
to muck up but once setup it can repeatably cut very nice half blinds.
This is especially true if you have a dedicated dovetail router, I have
an old $25 craftsman garage sale model that I keep fitted with a
permanent dovetail bit.

I used my HF once before buying an omnijig. I didn't care for the 4 hour
set up; though I suppose if I used the same wood thickness everytime and had
a dedicated router it would be a decent tool.