Grady

Do you have a means to adjust your work in a vise at a 45 degree angle or
does your drill press/mill head cant to a 45 degree angle? How long is the
work piece? If the piece is too big to chuck up in a vise then you will have
to make some kind of fixture to attach to the pipe to maintain your angle.
Need more input before I can decide how I would drill the hole. What tools
do you have to work with? How accurate does the angle need to be and how
accurate does the angle need to be?

"Simon Mustey" wrote in message
I want to drill a hole on a 1/4 inch 45 degree hole through the centre of a
peice 1.5 inch shed. 40 steam pipe. What is the best way to do this?

thanks

Simon