cover

I had wondered about 'house settling' but will probably wait to see if
the issue repeats itself now that I have re-grouted the joint. I wish
the 'expert' I had helping with this project or the flooring store who
knew where I was putting it (shower floor) would have mentioned
something about epoxy grout for shower floors though. Just have to
hope that I can keep it sealed well enough so as not to create issues,
I guess. Most sealant manufacturers recommend every 6 months to a
year.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:36:13 -0800, G Henslee
wrote:

The picture indicates to me that there's movement somewhere causing the
grout to crack.

wrote:
Makes sense to me. I'd still be concerned about 'why' it's having
issues.