Alan

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:38:27 GMT, "Bill Becker"
wrote:

Anyone know of a web site that will take and refurbish drill batteries? I
got a dewalt 14.4 that both batt's went bad, but the drill is like new.

Thanks All
Bill

I went to the B&D factory outlet to get a 14.4 V battery. I asked
them for the cheapest tool they had with a 14.4 battery with it. It
cost half the price of a battery alone, so I took it. Although it is
a useless drill, the case is better than the one I had with my good
drill. So I ended up with a battery, a charger, a case and a drill
that I can throw away with no regrets.