Jim Yanik

Andy Hill wrote in
:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Bill Becker" wrote in message
news:TMsZd.3234$hA3.1593@trnddc09...
Anyone know of a web site that will take and refurbish drill
batteries? I got a dewalt 14.4 that both batt's went bad, but the
drill is like new.

Thanks All
Bill

http://www.primecell.com/pctools.htm

I've not used them, but from what others have said, they come back
equal or better than the originals.

Although between the refurb costs and shipping, it's often cheaper to
buy OEM packs off of Fleabay. Ran into that with my ol' 9.6V Makita
sticks.

Home Depot and my Harbor Freight local store both sell new Mak 9.6V sticks
for less than $30 last time I looked. You pay sales tax,but not
shipping,and don't have to worry if they will arrive or not.

Most larger cities have places that refurb battery packs,I believe.
Check the Yellow Pages.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik