MC

Default concrete over existing slab

I have an attached garage that also is extended out about 10 addtaion feet
behind the house. I would like to extend addtitional 6 feet.

I would also like to have the original extra 10 feet and addtional 6 feet to
the floor level of the rest of the house, Currenlty about a 5 inch step down
into the garage.

My plan is to make this into an office and other living space.

My question is, would it be OK to pour over existing concrete.

I would make the addtional new slab as thick as the current slab plus what I
add to the original.

If this would be OK to do, Should I also add wire to the new concrete over
hte old being would be 5 inches think ?

Thanks,
MC