Richard Clements wrote:

... now
Charlie before you get up set, the Poles found a large cash of

mourder
rounds filled with mustard gas,

No they didn't. They had a false positive test on some rockets.

our troops got hit with a road side device
that had a bio agent in it.

The design of which was a pre-1991 prototype never put into
production. That specific specimen was probably an unexploded
dud recovered from a test range.

they may have been pre desert storm, dosn't
matter

Yes it does matter, no one expected Iraq to comb the desert for
unexploded munitions. Even if he had kept munitions that were
that old they would have decomposed to inefectiveness. Why would
Saddam Hussein stockpile duds, and if he did, why invade to
take them away?

he shouldn't have had them, add in the long list of other other
things we found long range rockets, etc,

He had rockets that barely exceeded the range limit in a zero
payload test. A reasonable interpretation is that with a
payload it would have fallen within the limit. Regardless,
they were decalred to the UN and slated for destruction.
In other words, in reagards to those rockets Iraq complied
with the demand to declare them and allow them to be inspected.
Read that again. He complied with the demand to open up and
permit inspection and complied with the UNMOVIC demand that
they be destoryed and you are citing that COMPLIANCE as evidence
of violation.

HE HAD WEAPONS THAT VIOLATED THE
U.N. RESOLUTIONS.

See above.