Edwin Pawlowski

"Todd" wrote in message

I failed inspection because the sill plates on my walls aren't pressure
treated - a moisture barrier is required. I know that If I had layed
roofing paper, or sheet metal, down on the floor where the sill was
going before putting the wall down, it would also have sufficed to
serve as a moisture barrier - my township has told me so.

Easiest solution is to find a new buyer. Is it a code requrement? I doubt
they are structural walls so weakinging is not a problem.

Cut a strip of paper about 1/4" wide and lay it in front of hte sill plate.
just tuck it under