Larry Jaques

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:46:51 -0800, the inscrutable "Teamcasa"
spake:

John, Luck is for rabbits! Have confidence, inspire and challenge them.
Establish your dominance by hurling the marking knife across the room and
stiking it neatly into a post. ...Nah.. Just have fun!

Bwahahaha! Good 'un, Dave. How about hurlin' one or more of these to
impress the kiddies and mark his territory?
http://www.throwzini.com/fs_axe_2a.jpg

John: Have a good one and teach what you know while you learn what
you don't. (Teaching is like that.)

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com