chester

Default installing stairs off the back of house to a stone patio

I am going to replace my dining room window with a set of French doors.
Haven't order the doors yet, but I know they will take 2-3 weeks to make
(72" x 82.5"). In the meantime, I was thinking of starting on a set of
stairs down to the yard. I have a few questions:

-should I wait until the doors are installed to set the stairs, or would
it be advisable to do the stairs first, or does it matter? I was
thinking of waiting, so I can get the first step height just right, but
I was also thinking I should be able to get this anyway, and it would be
nice to use the time waiting for the doors productively.

-How should I attach the stairs to the outside of the house. I haven't
started looking into this yet. I just thought some input from this group
might be useful.

-I am planning a stone patio at the bottom. I would think: put the
stairs to the yard in first, and then the patio around the stairs. Is
this the correct order?

Thanks for any input