On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:10:20 +0000, Nick Atty
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2005 03:51:11 -0800, (DIY Novice) wrote:

We've had most of the walls and some ceilings skimmed a few months
back and a few very fine cracks have appeared, not too many and they
don't appear to be getting any bigger.

Can anybody recommend a suitable filler for such cracks?

I've been using Tetrion for filling other cracks in cornicing, where I
had first slightly enlarged the cracks, and it seems very good but
wasn't sure if it was appropriate for very fine cracks.

Any suggestions?

I've found ready-mixed coving adhesive makes a wonderful very fine grade
filler. And it's a fraction of the price of the real stuff.

"Hairline Crack" Pollyfilla - Brush on works well. Tho not cheap.

Robert
royall at which net