igor

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:17:03 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...
"igor" wrote in message

What if I used another clamp to squeeze the trigger of the first clamp?
TIA. -- Igor

That simply means you are using the wrong clamp.

No, I learned early on that they are for better suited lite duty but I was
more or less giving a warning to the OP. He was considering using another
clamp to squeese the trigger on the Quick Grip clamp.

Actually, it was more of a hypothetical -- i.e., what sets the so-called
250# limit? Will the trigger just stop activating the clamp, regardless of
pressure applied to the trigger? In furtherance of the "regardless"
question, I thought, "What would happen if I used a 2nd clamp to pull the
trigger?" (This reminds me of the photo I saw online somewhere (via the
wrec) of the guys in a warehouse using a forklift on a larger forklift to
lift some worker high enough to reach something.) -- Igor