Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Teamcasa wrote:
Buy the one you want. The difference in a few bucks will wear off very
fast - your desire or regret to use the tool will last much longer.

Take it from a deticated tool user.

I'm leaning towards the Delta. I've seen some stuff to suggest Grizzly has a
few design flaws with the G0500... specifically, they say it's very difficult to
align drive pulleys because there's no way to get a straight edge inside the
housing. Plumb bobs are fine if your floor is level; mine sure as hell isn't.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to manhandle this beast into the
garage.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE