Teamcasa

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
I'm intrigued by the Grizzly G0500 which appears to be a best buy at $875
direct from Grizzly (plus $75 for shipping).

Snip
Blume has the Delta 37-380 in stock for $1095. There would be no shipping
because I could just go get it. Their "show" begins on Friday and the
salesman told me the jointer would be included but he didn't know what the
discount would be. He said he won't know until the rep tells them what is
authorized.

snip
What kind of savings should I expect?

Buy the one you want. The difference in a few bucks will wear off very
fast - your desire or regret to use the tool will last much longer.

Take it from a deticated tool user.
Dave

http://www.usenet.com