Leon

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
"igor" wrote in message

What if I used another clamp to squeeze the trigger of the first clamp?
TIA. -- Igor

That simply means you are using the wrong clamp.

No, I learned early on that they are for better suited lite duty but I was
more or less giving a warning to the OP. He was considering using another
clamp to squeese the trigger on the Quick Grip clamp.

Quick Grip clamps are OK for a quick holding, but IMO, they are not well
suited for serious work. I'd much rather use a Bessy K or F. Even the
lightweight UniClamps are better but come in size up to 18".