Dave Hall

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:23:11 GMT, "Clint" wrote:

Speaking of Ni-Cd batteries, does anyone know if the Dewalt XPR batteries
will work in a standard (non-XPR) drill? I've seen some deals on the 18v
XPR batteries, and it seems like my drill's batteries got too cold over the
winter.

Speaking of getting cold, is there a cure for the batteries getting cold?
They seem to have lots of juice fresh out of the charger, but they seem to
die quicker than they used to.

Clint

According to DeWalt any of their batteries are interchangable as long
as the voltage is the same (i.e the 18 volt standard, xr, xr2, xr+ and
xrp batteries will operate in any DeWalt 18 volt cordless tool). It is
my understanding that the batteries are all at least backwards
compatible with the chargers (i.e the XRP battery can be charged on a
charger that came with a xr battery).

Dave Hall