jacob

Default Single Glazed, Timber Framed Windows

John
No sorry not yet. Got bogged down in chapel conversion - wife had
proper job when I started but lost it so had to slow down, but had
lost workshop at Via Gellia Mill. Then had to sell house and move into
caravan behind chapel, then moved into temporary polythene tent inside
chapel to avoid worst of winter i.e. long dark evenings with nothing
to do but watch telly and drink . Oh its a hard life to be sure but
conversion now going ahead in reasonably sized fits and starts.
Will have own workshop in chapel soon but 1st job is 10 huge chapel
windows - 4ft x 12ft high with round heads. After that who knows? I
don't.

cheers

Jacob

Are you back into manufacturing then? I haven't got round to renovating
my windows yet, but if you're back in business I might consider it
again!

J.