Mortimer Schnerd, RN

So how about why you like the Rikon other your resaw capability?
C'mon, you gotta give me more than that !

How would you stack up the build quality compared to the popular
brands like Delta, Griz, Jet, and PM? Break it down to a few
highlights.

I found it well built... solid and powerful. Changing blades is easier than
others in its class (according to Fine Woodworking... this is the only one I
ever used myself so I can't judge). Its table is larger than most others in its
class and has a good fence included. And then there's that resaw capacity...

Frankly, to beat it I think you'd have to spring for the Laguna at three times
the price.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE