Edwin Pawlowski

"Leon" wrote in message

Biggest difference, I had to work when I was in the automotive business, I
don't now.

Good position to be in. Working in a production shop is like working in a
production shop. Working as you please is taking a hobby to new heights and
making money at it.

Small shops making one of a kind specialties may be interesting. Look at the
work of Plamann and Watson for instance, where every day is different. .
Working in a large cabinet shop is the same as working on the toaster
assembly line. I'd choose carefully or yes, you will lose a hobby and have
just another job.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/