Guess who

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:53:58 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Guess who" wrote in message
.. .

Not quite: When swallowing, inhilation into the lungs can cause
severe damage. Otherwise it's considered to be relatively mild. But
we need to define "relatively", and "small amount". Here's a blurb:

Not quite. Look again - aspiration, not inhalation. It's talking about
breathing in the liquid.

I realised that as I was writing it. However, I also realised that it
was fairly synonymous. To "aspirate" is to "breath in". That also
implies inhilation. If you inhale under water, you will aspirate the
water into your lungs. Aspiration can also refer to transfer of a
gas. ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.