Charles A. Sherwood

What type of gas mileage do you get? Did the air work well when it was
working?

Now I get about 13.5 around town according to the on board computer.
It used to be 14.5. When the vehicle was new, I use to check
the mileage the old fashion way and it comparted fairly well to
the OBC.

I get anywhere from 18-23 on the highway. I think it depends on
the wind and the cruse speed but I have never really figured it out.
It seems like I get better mileage going east on I80 then going
west. I figure its the wind.

AC still works well. It will blow 35 degrees even on 90+ day.
My evaporator was replaced a couple years ago (under warrently)
and the AC has not been worked on since. I routinely check the
air temp. When it is colder at idle then it is at 35MPH, the
freon is low. I had it serviced several times under warrenty
using this diagnostic and every time it was low. They replaced the
receiver/dryer once and the evaporator twice. The first time
they replaced the evaporator the mechanic said they had a cronic
problem with them and they didn't have it figure out yet. The
second one has worked for over 2 years without any problems.
Of course now it will be a problem this year since I talked about it.